Sunday, December 12, 2010

That color really brings out your personality (30 day confidence challenge day 2)

Every girl needs one thing to make them feel better about them self. This can be some thing like wearing your favorite shirt, blasting your favorite song or even wearing your the most outrageous color nail polish you can find. Whenever I need my own personal confidence boost I paint my nails my favorite shade if pinkish orange and usually i feel more confident about myself. Find a color that brings out your personality whether it is Hot pink bright blue or even neon orange. Still aren't feeling confident?? It never hurts to blast your favorite song. Who cares what it is, play it loud and dance around with one hand waving freely in the air. Write the lyrics somewhere you can see them. Feeling good with yourself when you're by yourself. You can't love others until you love yourself.

No comments: